Peticija za ukidanje veronauke u skolama

Gost

/ #93 how come no real names apear

2011-09-07 22:11

I believe that “Veronauka” is not mandatory but elective subject, but I could be wrong.
Nevertheless, parents should have the right to chose for their children weather they want them to attend or not since they are taxpayers as well. For all those who argue about violent nature of religion, they are not correct, no religion except Islam preaches violence openly nor subliminally. It looks as if most of the opponents have never red The Bible which would be recommended if one wants to have an argument for disagreement. Further more let’s not forget the entire Western world of which Serbia would in my opinion be a part of finds the origins of their entire legal system heavily based on “Ten Commandments. In my opinion ATHEISTS are the most militant and ridiculous group of people….since their entire argument is that believers can’t prove that God exist, while in the same time they can’t prove that God doesn’t exist……since just believing in evolutionary theory doesn’t negate Gods existence.
Read below:

Many of the leaders of the atheist movement, such as the evolutionist and atheist Richard Dawkins, argue for atheism with a religious fervor.
Religion scholar Ninian Smartt identified seven dimensions which make up religion: narrative, experiential, social, ethical, doctrinal, ritual and material. It is not necessary in Smartt's model for every one of these to be present in order for something to be a religion. However, it can be argued that all seven are present in the case of atheism. Please see: Atheism: A religionand Atheism and Atheism is a religion.
Atheism is a religion and its legal implications relative to the teaching of evolution
Atheism is a religion and naturalistic notions of origins are religious which has legal implications relative to evolution being taught in public schools.
John Calvert, a lawyer and intelligent design proponent declared:
“ The Seventh Judicial Circuit of the Court of Appeals of the United States held that atheism is a religion. Therefore, it cannot be promoted by a public school. Currently, public schools are often unwittingly promoting atheism through a dogmatic and uncritical teaching of materialistic theories of origins.