STOP TIRANIJI I UBIJANJU NA PORODJAJIMA

Kontaktirajte autora peticije

Tema diskusije je automatski pokrenuta na peticiji STOP TIRANIJI I UBIJANJU NA PORODJAJIMA

winieana

2012-02-17 15:36

sad se svi pokazite na delu!

Gost

2012-02-17 16:12

Sve je to ruzno i tuzno za te zene kojima se to desilo...

Gost

2012-02-17 16:14

Zao mi je svih zena kojima se to desilo

Gost

2012-02-17 16:31

Uzas

Gost

2012-02-17 19:23

Svaki komentar je suvisan,neka svako ogovara za svoje postupke!

winieana

#6 Re:

2012-02-18 00:13

#5: -

to se ovde i trazi

Gost

2012-02-18 19:28

Nadam se da ce proci. Tako bi iole morali da se potrude.

Gost

2012-02-20 10:00

Svi mi koji smo izgubili bebu na porodjaju, znamo koji je to bol i patnja i ovom prilikom zelim da dam doprinos ovoj peticiji da se kazni svaki ginekolog kome se desi da mu beba umre na porodjaju. Da preuzmu odgovornost za svoju strucnost odnosno nestrucnost za ugrozavanje zivota i majki i beba.

Gost

2012-02-25 16:05

Es terrible lo que hacen.

Gost

#10 Re:

2012-03-27 09:27

#9: -

Espero que entiendan que hay muchas mujeres mueren en el parto o con nosotros o matar al bebé y pedir a las autoridades a tomar todos los médicos culpan de lo que ocurre al nacer, ya que son los que deben cuidar las vidas de madres y bebés en el momento. Gracias por unirse a nosotros para apoyar esta propuesta.

Gost

2012-04-03 19:11

Stop ubicama nase dece,bilo na porodilistu,hirurgiji
ortopediji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stop svim nestrucnim lekarima
winieana

#12 WINIEANA

2012-04-09 16:37

MOLIM VAS DA STO VISE POTPISA SKUPIMO DA OBELODANIMO DA NAM JE DOSTA LEKARSKIH " BOGOVA" JER IMA TOLIKO MLADIH I STRUCNIH LJUDI KOJI NE MOGU DA DODJU DO POSLA JER SU TE POSLOVE PREUZELI NEKI KOJIMA JE NEKO NA PRIMER OPREMIO SALU ZA BOLNICU ILI SU CLANOVI NEKE PARTIJE KOJA IM JE ZA UZVRAT DALA TAKAV POSAO I TU SLOBODU DA ODLUCUJU KO CE DA ZIVI A KO DA UMRE!!!!! TAKVI TREBA DA SNOSE POSLEDICE SVOJIH NE- DELA I DA ZA TO BUDU OKRIVLJENI!!! ZAUSTAVIMO " BOGOVE "!!!!!!
winieana

#13 pravda za Stefana

2012-11-30 17:14

My example of pregnancy were able to learn in school because that was for example a child healthy, normal, large .... I went to hospital 12.01.2011 at 06h because my water broke, there starts my whole sick .... on the table I was already at 07h about noon I was involved induction and interrupted, so we included .... doctor who has followed my pregnancy is found on duty that day and I thought I was so lucky. I was scheduled for a caesarean section because I wore a very high child but the doctor changed his mind because he thought that I could birth normally which was the biggest mistake because I have not received voltages but only pain ... I begged them to give me the epidural, offered money for him, offering money for a caesarean section but no one wanted to hear me told me that I was rude and that I will not to cooperate .... even among the others. milicevic locked itself into a box and said "now is very diliver I'll come just for the child and everyone else do if someone walked in her "..... after 20 hours of delivery was late for everything ... I gave birth to a boy who, after 2 hours immediately evacuated tirsovu the apparatus and it is still there with severe brain damage and nervous system and that there is no hope to survive ...... I hope that this one to see and to know how doctors work in Belgrade and they will for all you have done in court or pay a percent of them to wait or to God when they come to confession .... My advice to you is runn from there as soon as you can that you do not happen to a school paying kravologu who thinks it is god. Andrew Kamber