Uklonimo HAARP sa Srpske zemlje

Quoted post

SASA

#1879 Re: Re: Budimo realni...

2014-11-14 21:54

#1876: Pogled bez Amova (0.0) - Re: Budimo realni... 

Gospodine neslazem se da je u pitanju osobina psihickih poremecaja kod ljudi niti da neko manipulise njime jer u ovu semlju je sve moguce jer po osobini oko ovih desavanja poplave i sve ostalo znam i navodim da ljudi ne panice nego budimo slozni i ustanimo na noge za pravdu i istine koje su po nazalosti istinitom da HAARP postoji u barajevu za to su nas prodali prethodna i buduca vlast koju sad vodi siedjija koju vodi vucic i njegovi narkomani a za sve ostale kritike mani te se jer nezna te sta znaci HAARP i sta obuhvata da imamo veliki problem da hoce da nas uniste i da su nas prodali nezele nam nikakvo dobro koji su na vlast samo da znate pozzdrav srdacan Sasa Mladenovic 

Odgovori

Gost

#1881 Re: Re: Re: Budimo realni...

2014-11-24 16:22:38

#1879: SASA - Re: Re: Budimo realni... 

Trying to be realistic but as I said before best is not to get involved too much with the Serbian government. I think you got 2 options.

1 you do nothing you look after yourself and you try to survive anything they inflict on you you overcome

2 you open the door. Right now the door to the government is closed. Not locked but closed. Politicians can basicly do what comes to them behind a wall. They dont need to consult the people or ask for permission. So you could in secret try to change the bad politicians without the EU noticing. As wel in secret create a union with Bosnia Crna Gora and Macedonia former yu states. Playing a game with the EU letting them think you r all seperate and the politicians work for them while in fact they do the opposite and are seeking traditions and helping the people.